HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER

Making peanut butter at home was just so easy. I got the ingredients out of my curiosity when I happened to surf over the net on how to make such spread. I must admit that it was my first favorite sandwich spread when I was still at my kindergarten grade. I began to like its creamy and yet so tasty and sweet flavor when my mom prepared it for me for a snack. I remembered that I even used to eat it alone without having it spread over breads. Out of the recipe I got from the net, I have noticed that the ingredients which I have learned from the net doesn't made me satisfied so I decided to formulate my own ingredient of a homemade peanut butter and PERFECTLY! it gave me an excellent result. I have even made this as a starting point of a small business at home.





Ingredients :

1 kilo peanut
1 ( 227 g. )  Anchor butter, unsalted
1/2 kilo washed sugar
300 ml. Corn oil or palm cooking oil

Preparation :

  • Roast peanut on a pan with a little oil until cooked and sprinkle a pinch of salt.
  • Place the peanut in a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients gradually on the second grind of nuts including the remaining oil.
  • Grind the peanut mixture over and over until fairly smooth or desired smoothness.
  • Place the spread on a sterilized container. Let cool. 
  • Place the container cover after cooling.
  • Now its ready to serve.





No comments:

Post a Comment